Saturday 22nd June 2019 | Johnny’S Tour | Mount Conero
Summer 2019 begins with an awesome e-bike tour (assisted pedaling): the smell of Conero will remain on you, a good combination of the wild green of the woods and the deep blue of the sea. A lot of fun in the Mother Nature arms: a natural dopamine explosion during the MTB enduro morning, inside the Conero “playground”.
The guided bike tour will take you to discover the territory of the Conero through endless dirt roads and challenging paths.
from 9.00 AM to 9.30 AM | briefing: logistics management and project presentation
from 9.30 AM to 0.30 PM | tour: riding the Monte Conero
from 0.30 PM to 1.00 PM | debriefing: sharing experience feedbacks together
Meeting Point: Fonte d’Olio car park – Via Monte Conero, 12 – 60020 Sirolo (AN) – see GMaps https://goo.gl/maps/vz8nTV5DECvayDFy8 (starting point of path 5 and 1). Starting at 09.00 o’clock is mandatory.
After the amazing riding morning, if you want have lunch together (from 1.00 PM to 2.00 PM) we will relax with a picnic in nature, prepared for us by a well-being chef.
The tour is open to all the people: tourists who is already on vacation in the Conero, bike rides enthusiasts who wants to test the Conero and athletes who wants to evolve in the Conero.
CoWorkation In Italy Founder
+393891485906 (calls only, no whatsapp)
CoWorkation In Italy Partner
The cost of the experiential event is € 25 per person.
Attendees can rent an e-bike (MTB with assisted pedaling) for € 35 per person (including helmet and damage insurance) or use their own MTB e-bike (own helmet and fully charged battery are mandatory). Participants can also buy lunch for € 15
You must register by purchasing the event no later than 06/18/19 (choose an option above and click on the add to cart button at the top of the page). The event can only be purchased in advance online by credit card, paypal or bank transfer. From registration a direct contact with the participant will be activated, providing preparatory assistance to the experience: acceptance of the level of physical preparation of the participant and his specific needs.
NOTES (READ THEM CAREFULLY)
– minimum 4 attendees to start. You will be refunded if minimum is not reached or we’ll plan another date
– maximum 8 participants to sould out. A waiting list will be activated to the people who stay out and another date will be proposed.
– the tour does not include accident insurance, the attendee will sign the responsibility waivers to the tour organizers before departure
– in case of attendee’s delay more than 15 min, the tour will start anyway and the ticket will not be refunded
– if you choose lunch and you have intolerances and/or allergies, please communicate them during registration
– minors only accompanied by their parents and following the availability of a right sized e-bike.
– adults under 1,70 cm – who wants to rent an e-bike – will follow the availability of a right sized e-bike
– you can participate to the tour using only an e-bike MTB (full or front in good technical condition), own bike or for hire, you can’t participate to the tour with a traditional MTB (without battery)
– you can wear cycling clothing (eg: bike pad), sunglasses or bike protections.
TO BUY THE TOUR CHOOSE AN OPTION ON THE TOP
AND CLICK TO ADD TO CARD BUTTON
CoWorking & CoLiving in Civitanova Marche (MC) - Italy