Professor Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, USA, one of the greatest psychologists of our time, pioneering researcher into optimal experience or ‘flow’ and best-selling author of Flow: The classic work on how to achieve happiness
• What really makes us glad to be alive?
• What are the inner experiences that make life worthwhile?
• When do we experience ‘flow’ – a state of joy, creativity and total involvement?
• What does the research show about the beneficial effects of ‘flow’ on our happiness and wellbeing?
• How can we actively bring ‘flow’ into our lives at work, at play and in our relationships?
• Learning to live in harmony with ourselves, our society and the greater universe.
CoWorking & CoLiving in Civitanova Marche (MC) - Italy